Every high-functioning Agile team has a well-trained Product Owner making critical product decisions. A Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) is one such certification that helps holders become successful product owners by training them on aspects of on-time delivery of high-value releases and maximizing the ROI. The globally recognized CSPO certification, therefore, is a career-defining credential for anybody willing to take up the challenging role of a Product Owner on a Scrum team in an organization.
This CSPO certification training will help you learn how to improve product value by speeding the delivery of product features, leading scrum teams, effectively communicating what you want your product to do, and maximizing project ROI. It is the ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to pursue a career in project management.
CSPO certification course is designed for professionals placed in the critical position of product owners; a place from where they contribute to high-performing scrum teams. The course is delivered by a certified Scrum trainer having extensive professional experience and aims at delivering real-life competencies.
The CSPO is a high-end certification that explores the competencies required for being a Product owner, working with Product assumptions and backlogs along with supplementing the understanding of customers and users. With the CSPO certification, you would be able to:
- Have a clear insight into the roles of Product owners
- Effectively work with multiple teams along with holding a proper understanding of Customers and Users to provide deliverables for the stakeholders
- Work effectively with product assumptions and backlogs
As a CSPO, you'll:
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors by adopting agile practices
- Maximize the value of your team’s work and resulting products
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Product Owner role
- Engage with a global community of agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
- Begin your agile journey to your Certified Scrum Professional-Product Owner (CSP-PO)
- 2-day of assured instructor-led online live training
- Access to study guide designed by industry experts
- Chapter-end quiz and exercises to gauge learning
- Case studies to provide real-life competencies
- Recorded training videos for future reference
- Scrum and Agile Framework
- Release management
- Leadership skills to manage agile teams
The median salary of a CSPO professional is $105,000 a year, according to recent surveys by payscale.com. The demand for CSPO professionals continues to increase and Fortune 500 companies are continually hiring CSPO professionals.
There are no set eligibility requirements for the CSPO certification. Any professional interested in attaining Scrum certification may attend the CSPO training course.
What is a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)?
As defined by the Scrum Alliance, a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is someone who has been taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer about the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that will enable them to fulfill the role of Scrum Product Owner.
Taking a CSPO course is the first step on the path to becoming a product owner. Experience and continuing education are necessary for someone to become a product owner.
CSPO Certification Training Exam & Certification
On successful completion of training, two days (16 hours) CSPO course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer, you will receive a Certificate from Scrum Alliance designating you as a Certified Scrum Product Owner. The certification includes a two-year membership in Scrum Alliance.
WHY GLOBAL CORPORATES PREFER LEARNING ZONE AS THEIR TRAINING PARTNER
A provider of Enterprise Learning Solutions (ELS), Learning Zone Inc creates industry-fit talents through training, coaching, and consulting by globally-acclaimed trainers. Much of Learning Zone’s repute in co-creating business value stems from:
• Training delivered in 45+ countries.
• 250+ industry-relevant courses.
• Consulting and coaching to transform organizations.
• Trainers with experience in Retail, E-commerce, Energy & Utilities, etc.
We stand out because our clients
• Best value for time & money invested.
• Get trained at the best fee compared to other vendors
• Discounted fee offered for 5 and more attendees
• Training delivered by the industry expert
*We do conduct corporate training on your preferred location and dates for no additional cost.
Contact us for more information:
Name: Debbie Riel
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 302.251.9769
Next Upcoming EventsView All
11/30/2023, 10:00 am - 11/30/2023, 4:00 pm