The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) is a complete methodology for large-scale Agile project teams to carry out an Agile transformation seamlessly. Applying Lean/Agile principles and practices across all levels within an enterprise is the first step toward such a change. The SAFe® methodology effortlessly synchronizes the alignment, collaboration, and delivery of multiple Agile teams, leading the way to enterprise success. Now in its latest release (version 5, update 5.1), SAFe® promises to bring in full business agility with significant advances in strategy, execution, and leadership competencies that will help individuals and organizations deliver innovative business solutions and supersede the competition.
With more than 70% of US Fortune 100 companies actively employing SAFe®, it is clear that the demand for Leading SAFe® is on a constant rise. Earning the Leading SAFe® 5.1 certification from Scaled Agile, Inc. - a globally renowned accreditation body, gives you a major lead over your peers and places you at the helm of Agile transformation in enterprises.
A Leading SAFe® certificate will not just merit a salary raise in your present organization but also offers several other benefits as below:
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) is a step ahead of the traditional project management practices which have made Agile more popular among the top companies across the world. With soaring demand for Agile methodology, organizations are offering competitive salaries to skilled SAFe® Agilists.
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed, Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Get trained by SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs)
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in just 2 days
- Learn to scale Agile across multiple teams
- Exam fee included in the course fee
- Apply SAFe® 5 in an enterprise context.
- Deliver more value.
- Improve communication and collaboration across all projects.
- Introduce Agile not just to your IT delivery teams but to the whole organization.
- Lead transformation in Scrum teams.
- Become a top-earning Scrum professional.
- Grab more career opportunities.
- Keep up with the swift-changing market trends.
As more and more organizations are defaulting to Agile, there is an exponential rise in the number of jobs for Agile professionals who can scale Lean and Agile practices at different levels. In the present industry, therefore, SAFe® certified professionals have a major competitive advantage.
Why you need SAFe Agilist Certification
The Leading SAFe® certificate has become the benchmark for Lean-Agile enterprises. It widens your scope in the industry both in terms of value and career opportunities. The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) is the most widely adopted enterprise Agile approach according to most survey data, with 33% using it according to a Forrester Survey on Global Agile Software Application Development.
Who can attend Leading SAFe training?
- Executives and Leaders
- Infrastructure Management personnel
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Managers, Directors, CIOs, & VPs
- Program & Project Managers
- Enterprise, System, & Solution Architects
- Development, and QA
- Product & Product Line Managers
Why global Corporates prefer Leaning Zone Inc as a training partner
A provider of Enterprise Learning Solutions (ELS), Learning Zone Inc creates industry-fit talents through training, coaching, and consulting by globally-acclaimed trainers. Much of Learning Zone’s repute in co-creating business value stems from:
- Training delivered in 45+ countries.
- 250+ industry-relevant courses.
- Consulting and coaching to transform organizations.
- Trainers with experience in Retail, E-commerce, Energy & Utilities, etc.
We stand out because
- Best value for time & money invested.
- Get trained at the best fee compared to other vendors
- Discounted fee offered for 5 and more attendees
- Training delivered by the industry expert
*We do conduct corporate training in your preferred location and dates with no additional cost.
Contact us for more information:
Name: Debbie Riel
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 302.251.9769
Next Upcoming EventsView All
11/30/2023, 10:00 am - 11/30/2023, 4:00 pm