Scrum, an Agile framework has been picking up momentum in creating innovation and improving productivity across organizations. A high-performing Scrum team always contributes to the success of an Agile project and the Scrum Master is the main person responsible for steering the project in the right direction. The Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) course boosts your confidence in implementing the Scrum framework effectively in organizations.
Our two-day Certified ScrumMaster training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain a comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
As a Certified ScrumMaster, you will be known as being part of an elite group engaged with Scrum Alliance. The members of Scrum Alliance are meant to be Scrum specialists, guiding the project teams to success. Here is why CSM® certification should be a part of your skillset:
Scrum framework believes in ‘self-organization’. Making a career in Scrum as a Scrum Master will help an individual to-
• Gain a high degree of proficiency in executing Scrum.
• Contribute to creating a healthy work environment.
• Earn the skills that make an individual immune to internal and external distractions.
• Become self-motivated to escalate the performance of the team.
• Get more job opportunities in IT as well as non-IT organizations with good pay.
Today, most IT as well as non-IT industry majors are hiring candidates who are familiar with the Scrum framework. A Certified ScrumMaster® can upscale an organization in the following ways:
• Guide team members through the product development
• Help the team deliver quality products
• Participate in team activities with ease and also learn how to own a task
• Resolve the impediments and enhance the team’s collaboration
• Act as a change agent and enable a culture in which teams can flourish
• Become a servant leader for Scrum teams that are involved in developing high-end products
• Get trained by globally renowned Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
• Enjoy 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
• 16 PDUs which can be applied to Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) designations.
• 16 Scrum Education Units SEUs toward the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) designation from the Scrum Alliance.
• Experiential learning with Case studies, Scrum Activities, and Simulations
• Progressive learning and support to further your Scrum knowledge
• Get Free E-learning Access
Upon successful completion of the 2-day course, you will be eligible to take the Certified ScrumMaster examination from the Scrum Alliance and receive your Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) designation.
• Lean & Agile Principles
• Scrum Values & Principles
• Scrum framework core elements: roles, activities, and artifacts
• The ScrumMaster, Product Owner, and Development Team roles
• Product Vision and long-term roadmap planning
• Mid-range ‘Release’ Planning
• Scaling Scrum to multiple teams
• User Stories and the Product Backlog
• Sprint Planning and the Sprint backlog
• Daily Scrum (stand-up) Meeting
• Estimating and sizing work items
• Reporting and artifacts: burn-down charts, burn-up charts, and more
• The Sprint Review (Demo): valuable feedback from stakeholders
Continuous process improvement via impactful Retrospectives
There is no set of eligibility requirements to attend this Scrum Master Certification course and it can be taken by freshers or professionals who want to:
• further their career in project management.
• Deepen their understanding of Scrum.
Our experienced CSTs deliver training in such a way that is suitable for both novice and experienced professionals.
What you will learn?
At the end of this activity, you will be able to-
• Explain the 12 principles and 4 values listed in the Agile Manifesto.
• Demonstrate the benefits of “responding to change” in Agile over “following a plan” in traditional project management.
• Describe how the Scrum values (courage, focus, commitment, respect, openness) relate to the Scrum artifacts, events, and roles.
• List and explain the three pillars in Scrum ― Transparency, Inspection, and Adaptation.
• Explain the differences between framework and methodology and understand why Scrum is called a framework.
• List 5 ways to develop an Agile mindset.
• Illustrate 2 differences between Agile and Scrum and explain why these two terms cannot be used interchangeably.
WHY GLOBAL CORPORATES PREFER LEARNING ZONE AS THEIR TRAINING PARTNER
A provider of Enterprise Learning Solutions (ELS), Learning Zone Inc creates industry-fit talents through training, coaching, and consulting by globally-acclaimed trainers. Much of Learning Zone’s repute in co-creating business value stems from:
• Training delivered in 45+ countries.
• 250+ industry-relevant courses.
• Consulting and coaching to transform organizations.
• Trainers with experience in Retail, E-commerce, Energy & Utilities, etc.
*We do conduct corporate training on your preferred location and dates for no additional cost.
Contact us for more information:
Name: Debbie Riel
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 302.251.9769
11/30/2023, 5:00 pm - 11/30/2023, 8:30 pmGame Time @ The Vault
11/30/2023, 7:00 pm - 11/30/2023, 9:00 pmTrivia Thursdays
12/01/2023, 10:00 am - 12/01/2023, 4:00 pmLove & Hiking Date For Couples (Self-Guided) - Dothan Area
Next Upcoming EventsView All
11/30/2023, 10:00 am - 11/30/2023, 4:00 pm